Completed Intro to computer science.
Started New Job at Ecolab Fort Worth, Texas.
Route Sales Manger
- Cold Call/Prospect new customers.
- Install new machines and dispensing systems.
- Regular service/maintaince for all current customers.
- Reacquire equipment after lease termination.
Responsible for growing sales within an exisiting territory of food service and hospitality accounts. Applying mechanical aptitude to install, repair and perform maintenance on equipment. Learning customers warewashing systems and deviseing unique solutions as their expert on cleaning solutions. Demonstrating and training customers on equipment and procedures.
Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC)
- Four year educational program.
- Learn electrical theory and real world practice.
- On the job training while attending program.
Four year educational program that gives students the ability to work in the field while learning their trade. Attendence and grades tracked and monitored. Electrical theory and reading of diagrams taught at professional levels to provide excellent troubleshooting skills in the career.
Started New Job at Double Eagle Electric Fort Worth, Texas.
- Read and understand building design/prints.
- Organize and execute electrical construction on sites.
- Train new electricians.
- Run conduit/wire and assemble electrical connections.
Installs, repairs and maintains electrical set ups. Reading blueprints and ladder diagrams to assist in working with electrical systems. Work as a team member under the supervision of a master electrician. Understand and follow safety procedures.
Started New Job at Subway Arlington, Texas.
- Prepare and serve fresh food.
- Maintain cleanliness of restaurant.
- Track food sales & cost.
- Maintain ServSafe certification.
A Sandwich Artist greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position. Tasks & Responsibilities: Prepares food neatly, accurately and in a timely manner.
Started New Job at Six Flags Over Texas Arlington, Texas.
Food Service Staff Member
- Handled cash at register/booth.
- Cooked food and made drinks for customers.
- Maintained clean work area.
A summer job while in high school. Entry level position worked under management with a team of like minded individuals to provide quality service and fun to the guest of Six Flags Over Texas.